So here is a little undertaking some of my gal pals cooked up.
I am to pick 101 things that I will accomplish in the next 1001 days. My 1001 days began on September 1. They have to be simple things...things that can be started and finished in a day or two.
I'm good except 23 might require some travel and 19, 29 and 30 will need some preparation.
Mine will be posted on my side bar...I only have 35 but I'll be adding. I'll let you know as I check them off.
- Have lunch with Andrew at school.
- Write an actual letter to both of my Grandmothers.
- Plant trees in my backyard.
- Serve lunch at a shelter.
- Do a flip turn in the pool.
- Go to the zoo.
- Pick a light out for the kitchen.
- Build a compost container.
- Make a rain barrel.
- Learn how to use a chainsaw.
- Ride a tandem bicycle.
- Water ski.
- Go to Splash Cove with Andrew.
- Organize the pictures on my computer...and back them up.
- Wax my car.
- Go to a drive in movie.
- Take a walk in the pouring rain.
- Learn to play a song on the piano.
- Do another triathlon.
- Ride another century.
- Ride the entire Katy Trail again.
- Catch a big fish with my Dad.
- See Van Morrison live.
- Pay my last payment on my last credit card.
- Take a photography class.
- Go 48 hours without my cell phone. (not while on vacation)
- Go 48 hours without my laptop. (same)
- Go a week without the TV.
- Race my single.
- Run 3 miles without walking.
- Take my dogs to the dog park.
- Attend a holiday service at church.
- Bake a decent loaf of bread....from scratch.
- Sew something.
- Finish another Holiday Challenge