Monday, September 22, 2008

A Few Pictures To Tide You Over

Not sure why I'm so behind but...I just am. Here's my boy and I taking a spin in the canoe in Arkansas last weekend...good fun!
The boy again with the King (aka...Papa Alan)
The boy and I did a little camping this weekend in Papa Alan's backyard...there was some swinging. (that's pizza on his face)
There was some more swinging with cousin Spencer. Uncle Jeff did the pushing.
You can't camp without a bonfire.

There was also a katy trail trip with Donna...you can read about that on the Ronneblog...the link is on the side.
I've also added to my 100.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh fun! I remember weekends at Kay Kay and Alan's! Of course they never let us start fires in the back yard;) You should check out my blog; keepingupwiththekirklands.blogspot.com

Kimmy said...

What great pics thanks again for taking the little man camping he loved it! I can't wait til we stay on the caboose!

Donna said...

looks like great fun!!! bring on the marshmallows!

Kathy said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!

I especially like the King.

It's good to be the King!