Sunday, January 11, 2009

So...I Got A Life

Okay, maybe it was just for a little while but for the last few days I was kinda busy and some of it was stuff for me.

Yep...that's what I said.

Stuff. For. Me.

Wednesday was a busy day at work and I went to bed early...or...I fell asleep in my uniform, laptop on my lap, TV on. 3 hours later I woke up, brushed my teeth, got a drink, put on my PJ's and laid in bed...unable to sleep. Yeah, like that.

Thursday Andrew and I ran some errands after school, went to the park, hung out a little at his house and then I came home and fed my house wench some dinner. She really likes my mashed potatoes and she'd been up all night with my sick dog so she earned some.

Friday I got up, made some coffee and a list.

And I did everything on the list.

Including a 16 mile bike ride in some unbelievable January weather.

Yesterday was all for someone else but I'll help every time.

And today. Today I went to church and went with my friends Dave and Donna to practice my sad bowling. It's better. But that's not saying much.

Have a good week.

No comments: