Sunday, March 25, 2007

Jayhawks 33-5!

Well...so much for the Hawks.

I don't understand the folks who are spouting off about getting rid of Bill Self. If we had been offered the following results before the season started we ALL would have said 'heck yeah!'.

They one 33 games! Regular season Big 12 Champions. Big 12 tournament champions. Made it to the Elite 8 for the second time in 4 years.

Yeah it hurts a little today. But I'm going to put my red and blue on and continue to cheer on my Hawks. It's rowing season, you know!

Overall 33-5
Big 12 14-2 Champs
Home 16-2
Away 8-2
Neutral 9-1
Post-Season 6-1
Big 12 Tourn 3-0 Champs
NCAA Tourn 3-1
Made it to the Elite 8

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I, unlike my sister, am not a fair weather fan. I am proud of the Jayhawks. Still cheering for them here in OKlahoma...Becc