Thirteen quick things...busy day.
1. Badly in need of a nap, up since 2:30am.
2. When you live 2 blocks from a hospital, a swollen foot because you kicked a wall when you were drunk the night before, does not require an ambulance.
3. When you ask for an ambulance for said foot you are likely to end up at a hospital across town due to strange patient load regulations for ambulance traffic.
4. If you'd limped the two blocks you'd be home by now.
5. Being really drunk at 3:45am also does not require an ambulance.
6. When you fall down the stairs because you are really drunk you will be placed on a long, hard, very uncomfortable board (to protect you from paralysis), placed in the ambulance and taken to the hospital.
7. If are really drunk at your mother's house at 4:50 am and call an ambulance she is likely to holler at you the entire time.
8. When you own a business with a wood shop and a heat detecting alarm, it really should at least have a door with a window so the firefighters called to said business in the middle of the freakin' night because the alarm has tripped know whether or not to break down said door.
9. If not you should absolutely not be pissed when they do.
10. I need to remember to have some gum in my bunkers.
11. I should not drink coffee before 4am.
12. I need light blocking curtains for my room.