Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A mindless meme

I was tagged by My Cousin Rebecca to do this multi part meme!



INSTRUCTIONS:Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. The Buzz Queen

2. Tiggerbob's Temporal Typings

3. Skittles

4. Rebecca of Sunnybrook

5. Just Another Drill



Next select five people to tag.

1. Donna RonneBlog

2. June the Celestial Teaser

3. Duane when he's ready

4. I guess I need more blogger friends

5.



Then answer the following questions:



What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was enrolled in Paramedic School. Working for an EMS service, poor and tired and ever hopeful. Coaching a small group or rowers.



What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting my kids ready to Compete at US Nationals. Everyone was working hard and looking fast.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chips and homemade salsa
2. Ice Cream, of course
3. Blueberries
4. Apples and peanut butter
5. Tortillas and cheese

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. The KU Alma Mater
2. The Alphabet song
3. The State Song
4. Happy Birthday
5. Silent Night
(I thought it was more appropriate to name songs I can sing solo...well, not really sing since I can't really sing but...)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Fund a Juniors rowing program
2. Spend time traveling with my family
3. Fund college accounts for my stinky nephews
4. Travel around training coaches
5. Pay off all my debts

Five bad habits:
1. Eating out instead of eating what I have at home
2. Not putting stuff back where I got it
3. Snooze button...need I say more
4. Talking over people....working on it
5. Not listening well....also working on it

Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with my family.
2. Coaching
3. Reading in the hammock
4. Watching mindless TV (sorry)
5. Traveling

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Stirrup pants
2. A wedding dress (IF...I ever do that again, I'm getting married in shorts)
3. High heels...don't really see the point
4. A unisuit
5. Toe ring

Five favorite toys:
1. My laptop
2. My camera phone
3. My bike(s)
4. Rescue's frisbee
5. My stroke watch ( a coaching thing)

No comments: