Saturday, August 04, 2007

Just Random Saturday Stuff

I don't really have anything of substance to share. Just 24 hours of fire station living stretched out in front of me.

I got moved back to 10's for today...fun to be 'home' even for just a day, even if it's not really 'home' any more.

Started Weight Watchers again. Worked well for me a few years ago and if I'd paid attention to what I was doing I wouldn't need it again. But that's what we all do so...

My god dog Hugo is visiting this weekend. There is a lot of grumbling for about the first 3 or 4 hours then they all settle in and get along fine. He's really funny. A stocky little Boston Terrier, all attitude with Maggie but VERY respectful of Rescue. I keep telling him that Mags is gonna take his head off but he doesn't listen. He kinda likes the cats. Gus thinks he's okay but Jack, of course, is very put out by his presence.

I've been working on the club Fall schedule. I think I've got it worked out...just need to get it to Dusty and then get it all put on the calendar. Just mindless work.

Skyped with my friend Tina in Singapore last night. Good to see her, Steve and the kids. I think I'm going to try to get there in February...Tina is blogging and as soon as I get her permission I'll link her so you can see what they are up to on their side of the planet.

That's about it...

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hopefully your day was a quiet one and you got lots of 'reading' done...

Rebecca said...

Miss you so bad!!!