Friday, January 26, 2007

Dog/Chocolate FYI


If your dog eats an entire box of chocolate give them 3 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide every 15 minutes until they throw up.

We are 15 minutes in...I'll let you know how long it takes.

PS-a cabinet with a door reachable only by standing half on the bed and half on the bedside table is apparently not a safe place to keep said chocolate. I asked the vet if I should ring her neck before or after she threw up. He thought maybe I should wait until after.

3 comments:

Skittles said...

Oh my gosh.. I hope your dog is ok. He/she sure was clever to find it, though!

Jenn said...

She's fine and the floor cleaned up quick...the benifit of wood floors!

Jenn said...

I need spell check for comments!