Monday, February 12, 2007

Manic Monday

Oh...it truly is a 'Manic Monday'.

Spring rowing starts today for the Varsity kids....arghhhhhhhhh. I'm not ready!!!!

Okay

Today's word is Spike.

We had the greatest dog when I was in high school. He was a pug terrier mix. Little bitty guy, thought he could take on the world. Loved cheezits and my sister.

His name was Spike. I'll find a pic of him and post it...eventually.

Gotta go...go fast!

PS Ed Smith rocked in St Louis at the indoor race...He took first place in the Men's Masters group by nearly 20 seconds and posted the 5th fastest time of the day at 6:38.7. (500m Splits - 1:39.7). He also beat his 2006 performance by 1 tenth of a second!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I bet the dog was adorable :)

Rebecca said...

I don't remember Spike. Did I ever meet him?

Jenn said...

we had him when I was in high school and then he moved to Alabama with everyone...you might not have met him...he was cool like Roy.

Rachel Schell said...

rowing sounds like fun!