Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tagged...again

This time by my cousin Bec...and this time I'm giving you seven random facts about the Kansas City Rowing Club.

Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. (You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!) I'm glad this last part is optional because Bec tagged everyone I know...maybe I need to make some blogging friends.

Seven Random Things About The Kansas City Rowing Club

1. We have no permanent home. We are currently living off of our trailer in a parking lot at the lake.

2. Once upon a time we hosted a kick butt regatta on the Kansas River near Kemper Arena. Low water levels in the river have prevented us for hosting this regatta for many years now.

3. In the past 11 years we have had 11 coaches. Me and 10 others. I've been here the whole time.

4. At one annual club gathering we square danced. With a professional square dance caller. It was actually very fun...not to mention funny.

5. One year we considered adding the color purple to our green and blue club colors. Do not ask me why.

6. I don't miss our dock at the river...not one little bit.

7. We had an 85 year old lady attend a Learn To Row this season. She did just fine.

I don't tag anyone...so there!

No comments: