Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Here are thirteen of my favorite photos in no particular order. Would you guess that I love my crew, my critters and my crazy family...

The pretty tulips that got nailed by the late freeze...

Our mixed Eight from Wichita a few years ago

My great big spotted trout, caught fishing with Charlie, Dad and Uncle Bob in Louisiana.

A cool house fire.

Most of the people I love the most.

Grandma and Mattie Jean...too cool gals!

While the rest of the grownups are on the porch, Luis is in the garden with the kidlets.

5

My love.

My other love.

(Stupid Blogger...wouldn't let me type where I wanted...)

Pic above is my brother Steve trying out his waders...he didn't realize he could go in above the ankles...

The one above that is my dad...The old man and the sea. One of the best days of my life!

GiGi, AJ and Aunt Jenn.


6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wonderful photos! thanks for sharing...

smiles, bee

Lyn said...

Dog with beer, love it.
Lyn from Bloggin' Outloud

Mz Jackson said...

That last picture of you is so good!
I get to meet your Grandma Petty in a couple of weeks and I'm so excited. I've heard so much about her.

Barb said...

I love seeing people's adventures and families! But I REALLY like the dogs. (Smile.)

Odat said...

wow...really great shots...
Peace

Rebecca said...

Beautiful!!!!