Friday, March 28, 2008

It's a Green, Green Life (Rock Chalk)


In the beginning there was so much to talk about.
How was I going to decrease my carbon footprint, lessen my personal impact on this earth?
Where would I put a recycling bin?
Exactly how DO you eat local and not go completely nutso?
Could I live without the dryer?
Could I break my addiction to ziplock bags?
I have, over time, found the answers to those questions and many others. It has not been hard or burdensome. It can be done.
There are other things I'm still working on. Composting, biking to work, etc.
But there is less to talk about. It's just the way I live.
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Giving us a peek into how you live so easily with the changes you've made, encourages us to do the same. I hope you will continue to give us updates on your journey.