Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Like Then End Of March Madness

Now what do I do?

The boys are done riding around in France...It's too hot to do much outside...and right now it's raining.

Tomorrow I start the last week with the YMCA kiddos but today, today I'm just a little bored.

The plan today was a morning bike ride before it got hot and then home to spend some time cleaning in the basement...but as I mentioned, it's raining. So I guess it's the basement. Yipee.

So back to the end of the Tour. The Spaniard Carlos Sastre won by 58 seconds. American Christian Van De Velde was 5th. It will be fun to watch and see how he does next year.

My favorite George Hincapie was...35th. Last year he rode here in the Tour Of Missouri. His team is scheduled to ride...it would be great if he joins them.

But...now what do I watch on TV...

How long until basketball season?

7 comments:

MUD said...

Yea, the Royals are only two games ahead of their record losing season from last year. No, I guess not. Well, we can watch the ladies play basketball. Well, their small balls make it way too easy. No, I guess not again. Perhaps you can go over and steal the nephews and have some fun. Yes, that's the ticket. Giggles without the stretch marks. MUD

Anonymous said...

gotta love it that a garmin boy is in fifth overall, though. no? : ) gb

Kathy said...

Let me know if you need help with the basement. I can round up a good crew. We work fast and cheap. Pizza and beer is about all we need to stay happy. :)

P.S. We will make fun of you if you happen to have too many Taco Bell receipts laying around.

Jenn said...

You people are the REASON I'm cleaning the basement!

Anonymous said...

My two favorite summer series are on tonight.TNT at 8 "The Closer" at 9 "Saving Grace". Two cop shows with remarkable women. Watch and see if you like them. Grab some girlfriends aand go see MaMA Mia.
Love you, Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree with Myrna. Those two programs are about as good as it gets. The one time I invited a crew over with the promise of pizza and beer, dad had me up on the roof early the next morning taking off the shingles that were way crooked. Pay wages and then let them buy their own damn beer. I try to not eat at Taco Hell. MUD

Cindy said...

I'm making headway on my summer cleaning, sorting, organizing project. Got a lot accomplished this weekend. Papers at the bottom of my "to be filed" pile were the end of 2006. Guess it has been a while. The good part is a lot of it could just be thrown away now, since some of what I was keeping to review has now expired. There is a method to my madness. Stay tuned for updates.......