Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Dad My Monkey Got Knocked Down"

That's just one of the funny, inexplicable things I've heard in the last 24 hours.Austin got his hair cut and they had some really groovy blue clips.
I still can't see his eyes.
(Kimmy I will try to get an after photo tomorrow)
Stephen DID NOT want to get his hair cut.
He won
Andrew got his cut and he did great.

Charlie worked on some ribs for dinner...the lights on the fence are pretty.

Stephen sure is cute.

A great sunset after a stormy day.
Again...too cute for words.
Cousins.
Smarty pants.
Opening some presents last night.
Andrew made Uncle Steve a special present.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Thanks for the pictures I wish I could be there with you all. Oh and you are part of the us(on my blog) there are no pics of Kenny or I either.:)