Friday, December 19, 2008

The Story Behind The Picture

So most of you know that I have been partaking in a little December photographing...what you don't know is what I've done for some of these photos.

You don't know about the cute photo I just tried to take of Rescue on the couch ("in our house dogs are strictly forbidden from the furniture....yeah right") but when I got up to get the camera she also got up...photo, over.

You don't know about how, when I tried to take a picture of the fuzzy blanket I'm making for a little green loving nephew, my camera battery was dead and I had to stop working on the blanket for like almost an hour while the battery charged.

You don't know about how I had to ask the girls at the gym for permission to take the picture of the bikes and then I had to talk to the manager and he asked a bazillion questions.

You don't know how I had to take pictures with my IPhone of Andrew walking home from school in the snow because I can't remember to take my camera everywhere.

You don't know about how the little slice of nutcracker that everyone thought was creepy was from the very first day of this project and I posted it because I'd been too busy to get anything else.

You don't know about the picture of Jack on my feet was really supposed to be a picture of both Jackie and Gus but....again....when I got up to get the camera, Gus left.

So...there is always a story behind the picture...

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I am glad you took the extra effort for these pictures I have a few I want copies of, Jack and the tree, the nutcrackers and the lego and of course the firetruck and the boots. You are an awesome photographer!

Kathy said...

I've also missed some great shots of the animals.

It never would have occured to me to ask permission to take a picture at the gym. They would have thrown me out!