Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yawn....

Sorry about not posting picture yesterday. It's the first day I've missed all month....

I spent the day in the car...and when I say 'the day' I really mean the DAY. It's a 9 1/2 hour trip no matter which route we take.

(We had a wonderful time in Texas visiting with the grandparents, aunt and uncles and cousin)

I was going to take a picture of the Welcome To Kansas sign but I couldn't bring myself to stop.

Then I thought I'd take a picture of the boys greeting their parents but I was to busy trying to stand up after sitting for so long.

Then I thought I'd take a picture of my house...maybe with the half unloaded car in the foreground...but I got home, loved on my dogs, patted the cats, talked to Manda and fell unconscious into my bed.

So...I'll take some pictures today...if I get off the couch.

Maybe I'll take a picture of the couch, hmmmmm.

No comments: