Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

  1. Spin class is getting easier...I still feel like laying on the floor gasping for air but the feeling goes away.
  2. The girls got a bath yesterday at the groomer. LONG overdue. It's a 3 load of laundry affair. Can't let clean dogs sleep on smelly dog blankets.
  3. I only work 2 more shifts in December! I bundled several vacation days together...yeah for me.
  4. It's cold. Inside and out.
  5. Yeah...that's about it.

(I remember last winter, I blogged every day...had sooooo much to say. Surely I didn't say it all?)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm jealous - wish I only had 2 more shifts in December. Been dog/house sitting with Mickey and Opal this week so have had much doggie play - fun, fun, fun. Go home tonight.

I'm thinkin you'll have some more to say - it has been a year after all.