Thursday, August 06, 2009

2nd Annual Wyandotte County Pool Party

Kimmy and I joke about our Wyandotte County Pool Parties...about how only in the Dot could you put a pool in your front yard, invite some people and spend the day in your bathing suit...in your front yard.
.
In defense of the Dot, I think you could do it anywhere you actually have a front yard. That is one of the things I like about my house...the outdoor living space in the front.
.
Donna and Ed joined us for dinner. Cooked on the grill...also in my front yard!
Mean Dog was her usual scary, unfriendly self. As you can see, she and Austin don't get along at all. She was soooo happy to see her Bates family. She almost wiggled in half when they arrived.

The pool was wonderful on the hot sunny Saturday. Even the grownups got in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The bottom picture in the pool made me think of Jaws music, "Dune dune, dune dune"....