Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am now the proud owner of not one but two epi pens.
And the wasp sting has now cost me over $200.
And I get to spend next Friday at the allergist getting all sorts of insect venom injected to see if I react.
Good times.


Kathy said...

Oh, I'm sure you'll give them some sort of reaction!!!

MUD said...

Grandpa Petty would swell up if you said poison Ivy too loud. He was allergic to damn neat any kind of weird oil (Cotton seed oil like they use in potato chips - the only thing I have ever had a reaction to) Mom damn near killed him one day with a vodka and orange drink. Good luck.