Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Got Beat Up By A Texas Wasp

And just say that you pick up your baseball cap, put it on your head and there is a wasp in it.
He will sting you on your forehead and you will wake up the next morning with a very itchy rash on your forehead and scalp and your eye will be swollen...not shut but just enough to make you look like you got beat up...by a wasp

I know it's probably not very animal friendly but I crushed his body with my shoe.

Now he's mulch.

Which I suppose is environmentally friendly.

4 comments:

MUD said...

I almost got sent home from a Baptist youth camp when a wasp stung me and I thought the counselor had poked me with his swagger stick. I called him several choice names and none of which were approved by the camp Leader. I hate wasps because they will continue to sting you where a honey bee will sting once and lose his stinger. Spiders and wasps all should die young and ugly. MUD

Anonymous said...

was this part of the vaca weekend 'documented'??? gb

Kathy said...

Yeah! Where's the photo?

Bee Sting Cure said...

Many stings take place during the fall
months. Reason being, bees and wasps are cold blooded insects and they linger
around people and pets in order to absorb the body heat, therefore increasing
the chances of getting stung for both.
Last week, I witnessed a 4 year old girl with her hand and forearm swollen
to her elbow, from a wasp sting that she received to her fingertip the day
before. The sight of her hand and arm brought tears to my eyes because I knew
that if she had had
Baker's Venom Cleanser
available when she was stung, none of her discomfort
would have elevated to that extreme point of swelling and discomfort.
Our web site www.BeeStingCure.com
has under gone some new additions worth taking a look at. Old
news commentary video footage from 1988 has been added to
YouTube.com/BeeStingCure
and the link is available at our site.