Sunday, December 06, 2009

December Photo Project Day 6

Okay. I'll admit that I'm cheating just a bit. Posting pictures from yesterday for today. But I'm just too tired to mess with anything else. If I get inspired maybe I'll do something creative here at the station this afternoon.
.
I could have photographed the 11 bags of trash in my car this morning. Yeah...didn't really think you'd be interested. What concerns me is that I think there is another open (but corked) bottle of wine in my car...and I've not yet located it. Hmmmmm.
This is my Brother In Law Kenny, my sister Kim and my nephew Austin. We had a surprise birthday party for Kenny yesterday. While I don't think he was completely surprised (hard to keep everything a secret with a 7 year old in the mix) I think he was pretty happy.
.
What I like the most about this photo is the smile on Kenny's face. It's a true smile.


I hope he felt how loved he is. There were so many people there. His family, our family, friends, coworkers. It was very, very fun....now, a nap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds and looks like a fun time was had by all!