Saturday, December 19, 2009

DPP Day 18...Or, The Day You Expect Petty Christmas Or The Rest Of The Caroling

Instead you get this.
.
If you've been reading this month you remember the picture I took in Wichita. This is the picture I had in my head that day.
.
It now lives on my dresser. Thank you Alan. This picture means a lot to me.
.
I was on the wrong side of the lawn for my photographs...but if you look in this picture you can see the sidewalk...where the really bad blowup Christmas decorations were...so maybe it was best. I know that the December Photo Challenge is to take and post one picture every day. I did not take this picture but I did take a lot of pictures yesterday and today. I will sort through them tomorrow and post them.
.
This will have to do until then.
.
I think it's a picture up to the task.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I love this picture can you make me a copy? Can't wait for more carolling pics and Petty Christas.

Kimmy said...

I meant Christmas:)