Saturday, December 12, 2009

DPP Day 12...Breakfast

Kimmy came to Station 20 for breakfast this morning. She loves biscuits and gravy and I don't know of a better place to get some good biscuits and gravy than a fire station! We only make breakfast on the weekend and usually have something a little less...well...calorie intensive, shall we say.
.
Something about fire station breakfasts...a post breakfast nap is a necessity.

James is either a little camera shy or he really thought I should take a picture of the OJ...and the nap...yeah, he was the first one down.

The best part about being the cook...someone else will do the dishes! Thanks Jann. PS...MUD, there was some setting somewhere that was causing a delay when I had the flash off and now I can use the manual setting which allows me more control of shutter speed, flash strength, etc...problem solved!!!


2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Just woke up from my post breakfast nap great food thanks for having me!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Sounds like a great start to a great morning.
Mom