Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Welcome To The December Photo Challenge

I am spending this first day of December in Wichita, KS. I am attending an instructor's training class. Many of you already know this...
.
What you may not know is that my wonderful host Eric, does not have Internet service at his house. So I am sitting in my car outside of Panera, quickly posting this photo before I go to Eric's and study for my quiz tomorrow (got 100% on today's quiz!).
.
If you are familiar with Wichita you may recognize the Indian in the picture. He is called the Keeper Of The Plains and quite impressive.
.
I didn't remember until I was leaving training this evening that I needed a photo for today. The sun had just dropped over the horizon and I came around the corner to see the Indian and the cool bridge near him. I parked, jumped out, snapped quickly and am quite pleased with the picture.
.
See you tomorrow...wish me luck on my quiz.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, good picture. And good luck on your quiz. You'll ace it.

MUD said...

Tell Eric hi for me. I haven't seen him since we moved Mom to Tulsa.
Great photo. MUD