Friday, December 18, 2009

DPP Day 17...Round One

I Love Christmas. I think I've made that very clear. But sometimes, even at Christmas, I struggle.I enjoy the shopping, the gatherings, the cooking, the cards, the erging, the picture taking. I really, really, really do.
.
It's all the regular stuff that also has to be done that keeps tripping me up.
.
I'll be in the Christmas groove...knocking things off my list like a pro. Christmas tunes playing. A Ho Ho Ho in my head.
.
And then I'll remember...I need cat food. Or eggs. Or to color my hair. Or to do some laundry. Or mop, wash the car, put the dishes away, go to the bank or the chiropracter or pay that bill.
.
So today I did four loads of laundry.
.
PS check back in the morning for a Caroling post...if I'm not home too late I'll try to get it up.

No comments: