Did I do enough yesterday to deserve to lie on the futon reading this afternoon?
Do you do this to yourself? Geesh, I sure do.
Seems I hold myself to such higher standards (I guess that's okay). I had to mentally make a list of all the productive things I've done in the last 24 hours.
- Swept and mopped.
- Blogged (I did that yesterday didn't I?)
- Lunched with the Petty girls and had meaningful conversation.
- Hung shelves in the kitchen.
- Picked up the library book that had been waiting for me.
- Dropped an entire carload full of stuff at the salvation army.
- Watched American Idol, SuperNanny and Project Runway.
- Began cleaning out the freezer.
- Took an entire carload of recycling to the recycling center.
Why, oh why, do I feel guilty about staying on the futon under many blankets on a 10 degree day....screw it...I'll be on the futon if anyone needs me. Guilt free!